9/14/11

Back to Blogging I Go..

- A pic of what the extensions look like, really wish I would of got the 18 in or 20 in extensions now instead of the 14 in, looks like I'll have to get another set of them soon ;)

Well hello everyone! It's been quite a long time since I've been on this..almost forgot how everything worked on here, thats kind of sad. Life took over and I had completely abandon my poor blog, I forgot how much I actually did miss it..It's hard to believe that this summer is already over, what the heck where did it go?! It's kind of bittersweet though, as much as I love summer there are a heck of alot of positives to having fall right around the corner :) I'm pretty pumped. How was everyones summer? I got sun poisoning and 2nd degree burns from the sun, for the second year in a row this year..so that should show you that I was out in the sun maybe a tad bit too much, but I have learned my lesson to finally wear some sun screen..well, maybe.

So I have obviously been shopping over the past few months..but my one thing that I'm so dang pumped to show off and for you all to see is I FINALLY got hair extensions!! I feel like my life is complete now, now that I have these. I've been saying I was going to get them for so long but I finally went and got them at Sallys. I went in thinking I'll spend around maybe 50 bucks..well, my cheap self learned real quick you were not going to get GOOD extensions for that cheap. I ended up getting "Remy 14in clip-in extensions" by Euronext for around 90$. These are awesome awesome awesome! seriously girls if you are looking into getting extensions, these are highly recommended. They are completely worth the money, they are 100% human hair, so you can style them however you want them, there so easy to clean, I wash mine about every 3 days because I am the Hairspray queen so they need to be washed quite frequently. There so easy to put in (after you get the hang of it) took me a couple days to get used to doing it. These are a definite must have if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back, and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look very natural and gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Love your hair so pretty!
    Now following!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what everyone has to say & I will gladly always comment back :)

Thank you dolls for the support♥