10/29/10

Bundle me up in cuteness.

- My jacket from forever21 loove this color!
- Kendall Belted Coat (Simple & Classy)
- Chloe Striped Peacoat (Thought this was kind of a fun little jacket)
In case you havent realized the season is changing and the temps are starting to change, which AKA cute jackets. Am I right or am I right? I have this Peacoat from Forever21, that I got about 3 years ago and im still head over heels in love for that coat, seriously its adorable if I do say so myself, the best part? The color, (Rustic burnt orange) you dont see alot of that color on coats so thats what drew me to it, they obviously dont carry that coat anymore (bummer) otherwise I would say head to your nearest Forever21 Asap, but I did find some really really cute ones at Delias that store is too die for seriously, they finally just got one at the mall here, better late than never I guess(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what everyone has to say & I will gladly always comment back :)

Thank you dolls for the support♥