11/6/10

I fell in love, again.

-Satin Bubble Dress $14.50 ( Color looks more olivey green in person)
- Rhinestone Cluster Flower Ring $5.80 ( Obssessed with there jewelry, all of it)
- Ribbon Tongue Open Toe Heel $25.80 ( I think these would look cute for a more dressy look, otherwise the plain black flat boots in the last post would look super cute, and more casual)
- Plain knit tights $6.80

What do you do on a saturday afternoon? Go shopping of course. I had to hit up my favorite store that I talk about all the time, Forever21. Seriously I could spend thousands in there, easily. I was leaving the store and noticed the CUTEST bubble satin dress oh my gosh! Could I love that store anymore? Obviously it was a big hit because I looked around and noticed 3 other girls who already had it in there hands, and in the same color that I wanted too (rustic olivey green) I love rustic colors, its more like edgy and fun I think..so I put together the other missing accessories to top off the dress.

11 comments:

  1. Love the ring and shoes.
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Really love the shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post full of lovely thingd - i love those shoes I really do :) very pretty :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like so much the dress and the colour is beautiful, yesterday i go to shoping too :)

    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit as a whole but obviously love the shoes the most :) Who doesnt love having loads and loads of shoes :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love forever21. I think my closet is now pretty much H&M and forever21. I love the color of that dress too!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those shoes - great post xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is adorable!
    Thanks for the comment.
    Nice blog, I am now following.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what everyone has to say & I will gladly always comment back :)

Thank you dolls for the support♥