11/12/10

Im not made of money.

-Ruffled Cardigan $52
-Pen & Ink Artist Top $30 ( There all sold out of these, and uh I can see why, love!)
-Full Stop Top, Boho Chic $38
-Farfalle Cardigan $68 (holy crap is this adorable or what?)

Wow, am I excited I just came across a new site ModCloth, and well, needless to say I'm pretty pumped there kind of "expensive" for my liking but I just had to share with you guys! I guess I could just hope that they have a clearance section..I really need to get over this cheap stage..sigh.

Anyways, hope you guys love these clothes just as much as I do, I'm literally going insane looking at there stuff!

4 comments:

  1. love the 2nd top! so awesome

    twitter @FASHION_ICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove that second shirt, you can never have enough stripes. I guess the world agrees.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what everyone has to say & I will gladly always comment back :)

Thank you dolls for the support♥